Find the health care information technology services you need through Projections Consulting, Inc. in Williamsburg, Virginia. We have managed several health care IT, software, and equipment installations, upgrades, and conversions for hospitals, clinics, hospices, and doctors' offices.
The day will come when your clinical, registration, billing, and ancillary health care system become obsolete. You'll require upgrades and replacements, and all the supporting equipment and hardware this entails. Your staff will also require retraining.
At our company, we offer solutions for these time-consuming and detailed upgrades and training sessions. Let us provide the attention you need to manage resources and assign work. We can identify and mitigate risks, making changes and finishing on time and within budget. Don't try it alone because we can help!
Managed Health Care Projects
• Planned, Managed, & Installed a Document Imaging System That Included Equipment Installation & End-User Training (EMR)
• Upgraded to a Newer Version of Sunrise Clinical Manager™ (SCM)
• Upgraded to a Newer Version of Account Management Patient Financial Management (AMPFM)
• Trained Staff for & Installed a New Referral Order Workflow System Called Physician Order Workflow
• Upgraded to New Modules of PeopleSoft™
• Installed and Trained a New Revenue Cycle Workflow System
• Trained Staff for & Installed a New Release of Information System
• Conducted a Business Process Analysis to Install & Train a Contract Management System
• Supported an Enterprise Sentillion Integration Project
• Other Health Care System Installations & Upgrades from Vendors Such as Mercury™, Streamline Health™, Eclipsys™, SoftMed™, McKesson™,
QuadraMed™, & IDX™